Friday, January 25, 2013

Up, Up & Away !

A few weeks ago I teamed up with Atlanta based photographer Antonio Guerra and M.A.C. makeup artist Tinisee Buckman for a very fun shoot. When the idea was first pitched to me I was very concerned because I couldn't get passed the balloons. Many people may not know this but I really don't take myself to seriously when it comes to modeling. I'm very used to being behind the scenes as a hairstylist. I made jokes about coming across as a clown but in contrary I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I learned a very valuable lesson out of this project and that is when you stop letting fear get in your way the possibilities are endless. I hope you all enjoy!







Photographer : Antonio Guerra
Makeup : Tinisee Buckman
Model & Hair : Paul Mitchell Rabell 

No comments:

Post a Comment